This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Need help with a backtrace
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Need help with a backtrace
- From: Matt Schalit <mschalit at pacbell dot net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:49:05 -0800
- References: <200102121945.LAA22770@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Gurgle. It looks like your gdb is doing its job properly.
> You'll have to show that backtrace to some Gnome people.
> If you can get a core dump, then it would be useful to put some
> files in a directory on your ftp server:
> the core file
> the executable file
> all shared libraries that you use
> (check out the "ldd" command if you have it)
> a typescript with the backtrace and any messages
> I can help you with gdb but I can't help you with gnome.
Roger that. I think I can get a core, but I'm not sure.
I'll check into that. Thanks.