This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[sim/mips] Proposed change to mips_core_signal
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com, cagney at cygnus dot com
- Subject: [sim/mips] Proposed change to mips_core_signal
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:35:15 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, bje at redhat dot com
I am working on a simulator port to a MIPS-like core that has a vector
processing unit. To produce more helpful diagnostic messages, it
would useful if mips_core_signal() could differentiate between scalar
memory transfers and vector memory transfers.
Are there any objections to adding two new elements to the
_transfer_type enum in sim-basics.h to identify such transfers?