This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: path command, set in gdb's env too?
- To: dje at transmeta dot com
- Subject: Re: path command, set in gdb's env too?
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:00:54 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200102090411.UAA23554@casey.transmeta.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:11:47 -0800
> From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> The `path' command only adds the path to the inferior's environment.
> Is it also supposed to add the path to gdb's environment?
No, not anymore. This used to be that way, but was changed with these
Tue Mar 15 10:33:28 1994 Jim Kingdon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* environ.c (set_in_environ): Eliminate special handling of PATH and
Unfortunately, it seems gdb.texinfo was not updated accordingly...