This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: value_as_pointer calling unpack_long, not unpack_pointer
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Subject: Re: value_as_pointer calling unpack_long, not unpack_pointer
- From: David Taylor <taylor at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:11:13 -0500
- cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:43:51 -0800
From: Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
While the result is the same, why does value_as_pointer
call unpack_long instead of unpack_pointer?
It feels like a bug; though since unpack_pointer does nothing but call
unpack_long, it doesn't really affect anything.