This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: finding a function with address
- To: chastain at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: finding a function with address
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:09:31 -0500 (EST)
- CC: jtc at redback dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102051329.FAA31142@bosch.cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 05:29:00 -0800
> My enhancement request: "info sections". It would have an
> ALL_OBJSECTIONS loop and a lot of printf_filtered calls.
What would you like it to print for each section?