This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Pending patches: two month anniversary
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Pending patches: two month anniversary
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 05 Feb 2001 12:57:37 -0700
- Cc: Gdb List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com> <3A7F02E4.8840ECAA@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> Your patch isn't forgotten just in a queue. Top of the queue
Andrew> are a change to solib.c (from fred fish) and
Andrew> SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP (because a new target needs it).
Andrew> The real problem is that the queue (my mailbox) isn't public
Andrew> so people can't see where things are at.
From the outside it is impossible to distinguish between this and
having patches simply be ignored.