This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Pending patches: two month anniversary
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Pending patches: two month anniversary
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:45:40 -0800
- Cc: Gdb List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
Your patch isn't forgotten just in a queue. Top of the queue are a
change to solib.c (from fred fish) and SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP (because a
new target needs it).
The real problem is that the queue (my mailbox) isn't public so people
can't see where things are at.