This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Proper test status if gdb test detects a g++ bug?
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, chastain at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Proper test status if gdb test detects a g++ bug?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:27:07 -0800
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
ac> Michael, I'd file a corresponding bug report in the GCC database. GCC
ac> and not GDB maintains the demangler.
Sounds good. I notice that libiberty has a testsuite:
The hairyfunc lines will look dandy in there.
It's too much to do on the fly though. I'll do it in my next weekend