This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: finding a function with address
- To: eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il, jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: finding a function with address
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 05:29:00 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
Eli Zaretskii writes:
> Am I using GDB incorrectly? Is this a bug in GDB or in its DJGPP
"info symbols" appears to work for me (sourceware gdb, Red Hat Linux 7).
My enhancement request: "info sections". It would have an
ALL_OBJSECTIONS loop and a lot of printf_filtered calls.
Michael Elizabeth Chastain
"love without fear"