This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb and accept and threads
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: gdb and accept and threads
- From: Mathieu Dube <mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:03:23 -0500
- Organization: Mondo-live
- Reply-To: mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca
Im trying to debug my multithreaded server with gdb but when I run it
under gdb accept return 0 and the perror I have for that case says "Interupted
If I dont run it under gdb it works fine until it crashes at some
point(Im working on its scalability)
How can I debug it properly? The solution I use now is attaching to the
process at the point where it crashes but that kinda sucks...