This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] New test directory gdb.pr gdb.gnats
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [rfc] New test directory gdb.pr gdb.gnats
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 01:43:40 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102011415.GAA00472@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain writes:
> > With this in mind, I'd like to follow up the suggestion that there be
> > a directory ``gdb.pr'' (gdb.gnats?) created that had the potential to
> > contain a NNNN.exp test for each PR reported in the PUBLIC bug tracking
> > database.
> I'm in favor of the new directory. I'm agnostic about the name.
I would prefer not to tie the directory name to a particular bug
tracking system, so I am all for gdb.pr(s).