This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: can't print structures w/ 5.0 (worked w/ 4.18)
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: can't print structures w/ 5.0 (worked w/ 4.18)
- From: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:24:30 -0600
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20000928171514.A1226@visi.com> <3A7615CF.89C65F36@cygnus.com>
On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 05:15:59PM -0800, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Using gdb 5.0 (insight), I can no longer print structures.
> > (gdb) print serverState
> > In 4.18, it prints out the elements of serverState (it's an
> > array of structures). With 5.0, It just prints a number.
> > Both of these are arm-elf target built on Inte RH6.2
> > Why won't 5.0 print structures?
> For someone to figure out what the problem is, a lot more information is
> going to be needed. For instance a simple test program, the exact
> compiler used.
I'll try to come up with a small program that duplicates the