This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: can't print structures w/ 5.0 (worked w/ 4.18)
- To: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Subject: Re: can't print structures w/ 5.0 (worked w/ 4.18)
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:15:59 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20000928171514.A1226@visi.com>
Grant Edwards wrote:
> Using gdb 5.0 (insight), I can no longer print structures.
> (gdb) print serverState
> In 4.18, it prints out the elements of serverState (it's an
> array of structures). With 5.0, It just prints a number.
> Both of these are arm-elf target built on Inte RH6.2
> Why won't 5.0 print structures?
For someone to figure out what the problem is, a lot more information is
going to be needed. For instance a simple test program, the exact