This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Date: 25 Jan 2001 22:37:09 +0100
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3A666F6F.90372D25@cygnus.com>
Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'd like to table the following as candidates for removal from GDB.
> They would be marked as obsolete in GDB 5.1.
> The following systems were identified because they they do not have a
> maintainer and are known to not build:
> i86-*-sunos*) gdb_host=sun386 ;; (This is *NOT* solaris-2)
I'd also like to propose the following:
i86-*-aix*) gdb_target=i386aix ;;
i86-*-osf1mk*) gdb_target=i386mk ;;
I seriously doubt that there are still PS/2 AIX boxen alive, and I
believe the OSF 1 doesn't even compile.