Re: gcc compile

Hello everybody! The ARM Simulator does support different Modes. I just have
had the wrong arm-elf-gdb in my PATH. It was the last stable version:
GNU gdb 5.0

Even at the beginning of "start" the cpsr is equal to 0x10;

I have added a mode switch to user mode to crt0.S
and will install the proposed swi handler.

Thank´s a lot,

Jens-Christian

 Am Mon, 22 Jan 2001 schrieben Sie:

--