This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- From: jlarmour at redhat dot com (Jonathan Larmour)
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:26:35 GMT
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Newsgroups: cygnus.gdb
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
In article <3A666F6F.90372D25@cygnus.com> you write:
>I'd like to table the following as candidates for removal from GDB.
>They would be marked as obsolete in GDB 5.1.
It may not build right now, but we support this within Red Hat. Just
because there is no individual capable of being the maintainer
doesn't mean that no-one will be fixing it: the entity known as
Red Hat as a whole will.
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine