This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 18 Jan 2001 14:40:04 -0800
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3A666F6F.90372D25@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> ns32k-*-mach3*) gdb_host=ns32km3 ;;
Andrew> ns32k-*-netbsd*) gdb_host=nbsd ;;
Andrew> ns32k-umax-*) gdb_host=umax ;;
Andrew> ns32k-utek-sysv*) gdb_host=merlin ;;
Andrew> Comments. Suggestions and rejections.
It seems that much of the ns32k build lossage was caused by a change
made to tm-umax.h between the 19990504 and 19990525 snapshots (I can
not narrow it down further, this was before the GDB repository on
sourceware was made the master repository, perhaps someone at cygnus
can track it down) where the FRAME_FIND_SAVED_REGS macro was removed.
There was no ChangeLog entry cooresponding to this change.