This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Obsolete systems for GDB 5.1?
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 18 Jan 2001 10:50:33 -0800
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3A666F6F.90372D25@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> I'd like to table the following as candidates for removal from
Andrew> GDB. They would be marked as obsolete in GDB 5.1. The
Andrew> following systems were identified because their target does
Andrew> not have a maintainer *AND* I was not able to build them
Andrew> (FreeBSD host). The file gdb/MAINTAINERS will contain
Andrew> up-to-date status on this and other targets.
Andrew> ns32k-*-mach3*) gdb_host=ns32km3 ;;
Andrew> ns32k-*-netbsd*) gdb_host=nbsd ;;
Andrew> ns32k-umax-*) gdb_host=umax ;;
Andrew> ns32k-utek-sysv*) gdb_host=merlin ;;
Andrew> Comments. Suggestions and rejections.
I'll be fixing the ns32k-*-netbsd* before 5.1.