Re: gdb test results web page

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain@cygnus.com> writes:

Michael> It appears that the results page counts only results that
Michael> start in column 1.  That's fine for "gdb.sum" files, but it
Michael> misses 90% of the results in "gdb.log" files.  It looks like
Michael> every entry in the current database suffers from this
Michael> problem.

Hmm.  One approach would be to fix dejagnu so that pass/fail
indications always start on a new line.  At least, this doesn't seem
unreasonable to me.

Michael> The upload page should say more clearly whether it wants a
Michael> "gdb.log" file or a "gdb.sum" file.  And if it does not
Michael> handle both types, then it needs to reject files of the wrong
Michael> type.

It wants .log files.

Michael> I have a lot more opinions but I better shut up before I get
Michael> recruited!

Indeed.

Tom