Re: [aeb] Re: GNU toolchain and AEB

This is the same infinite recursion bug that we need approval for
committing. When approval is given, it will be committed, and the bug will
be fixed.
Look at gdb-patches for a recent message from Jim Ingham for the most
recent patch for this bug, and apply. It's been pissing people off for
over a month
now, but there is little that can be done, as their is no obvious bugfix
rule, as there in in gcc.
--Dan