This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:11:50 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: <sid at sources dot redhat dot com>, GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
The top level MAINTAINERS file would suggest that the SID group have
laid claim to src/DEJAGNU, vis:
1.7 (fche 07-Dec-00): sid/, sid parts of cgen/, dejagnu/
so I'm assuming that the intent was to indicate that SID have an active
interest in dejagnu.
I expect Frank was merely laying claim to the sid-related board definitions
ie. baseboards/basic-sid.exp, etc -- which, by the way, Frank, are missing!