This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
embedded sh target
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: embedded sh target
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 15 Jan 2001 17:07:22 -0800
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
I was trying to add the sh-elf target to those I build nightly, and
found that it isn't a embedded target but rather a linux target. At
one time, I believe there was a sh-hms-coff target, but that appears
to have been removed.
It's odd, because sh.mt includes sh3-rom.o, remote-e7000.o, etc. which
are embedded. But it also includes solib.o and solib-svr4.o which
won't build unless you're on a linux host.
It appears to me that the sh-linux port needs to be separated from the
generic sh-elf port.