Re: Using GDB with M32R MSA2000 Board

Now on a similar topic but a slight deviation.  Does gdb
have support for debugging over ethernet. The debugger
from Mitsubishi (idb32r) supports downloads and debugging
over ethernet.  Unfortunately it is not elf compatible
instead uses a sysroff format, otherwise I could have
linked its I/O libs to gcc generated program.

I have a NEC ddb-VR4373 board which came with a prebuilt cygwin
toolkit, and it supports downloads over ethernet but
not direct debugging over ethernet.  Of course I haven't
actually programmed on this board, working on another
project right now.

Maybe something to look towards.

Noah.

Noah Aklilu