This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: step out of range
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: step out of range
- From: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Date: 12 Jan 2001 15:41:08 -0700
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (J.T. Conklin) writes:
> Any thoughts? I'd like to add a step out of range command to the
> remote protocol.
I implemented exactly this in gdb-4.17. The gdb host side wasn't so
difficult to do, though the cleanliness of the implementation is an
open question. 8^) I'll blow the dust off it and integrate into
current code, then send you a copy. Ping me if I don't have it for
you by end of next week.