This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: changelog rotation...
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: changelog rotation...
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:21:04 -0500
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"J.T. Conklin" wrote:
> Now that gcc and binutils have rotated ChangeLogs, should we do the
> same for gdb? By existing convention, the new ChangeLog file would be
> Is there any reason not to use it? The only drawback is that a sorted
> directory listing wouldn't keep the files in numerically correct order.
We use 4 digits for gdbtk ChangeLogs. Maybe we should do this for gdb
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9