This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: shared libraries in tcl/tk parts of insight
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: shared libraries in tcl/tk parts of insight
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:45:43 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Insight List <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <20010109001927.A600@disaster.jaj.com> <3A5AF877.2B93F0EF@redhat.com>
[I didn't know there was a separate list for Insight. I'll keep that in
mind in the future. Thanks to Christopher Faylor for point that out.]
On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 06:39:35AM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Thanks Phil. Your patch will be very useful as a reference to get this
> This things work better with Libtool though.
I agree. It didn't look like any of that code used libtool. As I was
writing those patches, I was thinking, "how does libtool do this?" but
didn't have a way to check. :-)
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.