This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
floating point registers in 'info reg'
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: floating point registers in 'info reg'
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 09 Jan 2001 14:45:38 -0800
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
While just a nit, this has been bothering me for some time.
The 'info reg' command is supposed to output only non-fpu registers,
but it uses the following expression to determine whether a register
is floating point:
TYPE_CODE (REGISTER_VIRTUAL_TYPE (i)) == TYPE_CODE_FLT
which means that FPU control and status registers are output. Is
there a better way to determine which registers are FP and which are