This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: fwd: fixing some FIXMEs
- To: pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com
- Subject: Re: fwd: fixing some FIXMEs
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 03:29:47 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010108210432.A32378@disaster.jaj.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:04:32 -0500
> From: Phil Edwards <email@example.com>
> I ran into these two FIXMEs in the top-level configury. The one which
> tests the host is moved into the per-host section, and the one which sets
> up GDB_TK is moved into the per-target section.
> Opinions? Comments?
I'd need to see the regenerated configure script to judge whether this
is okay for the DJGPP port. (I don't have Autoconf installed and
don't have time to futz with it, sorry.)