This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB TUI doesn't build
- To: Richard Shih-Ping Chan <cshihpin at dso dot org dot sg>
- Subject: Re: GDB TUI doesn't build
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:25:49 -0500
- CC: GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <20010108183654.B467@cshihpin.isl.dso>
Richard Shih-Ping Chan wrote:
> Hi - looking at the 2001-01-08 CVS, GDB TUI doesn't build
> [Does TUI actually work?] Anyway find_line_pc in several
> gdb/tui/tui*.c files doesn't agree with the actual definition in gdb/.
> BTW configure on i686-linux also doesn't seem to define USG and
> HAVE_TERM_H which are necessary for tui.o to be built.
The maintainer of the TUI is HP (from the gdb/MAINTAINERS file):
tui Technical Contact Point firstname.lastname@example.org
They've contributed it some time ago.
It seems that the person who was maintaining it is not around anymore.
Maybe it got a little bit outdated.
Perhaps you would be interested in trying to fix it?
Or maybe you can run the GDB GUI (Insight) instead.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9