This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB TUI doesn't build
- To: GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: GDB TUI doesn't build
- From: Richard Shih-Ping Chan <cshihpin at dso dot org dot sg>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:36:54 +0800
- Cc: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
Hi - looking at the 2001-01-08 CVS, GDB TUI doesn't build
[Does TUI actually work?] Anyway find_line_pc in several
gdb/tui/tui*.c files doesn't agree with the actual definition in gdb/.
BTW configure on i686-linux also doesn't seem to define USG and
HAVE_TERM_H which are necessary for tui.o to be built.
Chan Shih-Ping (Richard) <email@example.com>
DSO National Laboratories
20 Science Park Drive