Pending patches

I have a couple of pending patches which were never approved or
rejected.  They are both about a month old

The first one is the `make tags' patch that fixes the tags target so
it includes insight:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-12/msg00039.html

Here's my last post in the ensuing threadlet (it is too short to be
called a "thread"):

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-12/msg00045.html

The second one is the rename-to-insight patch, which includes
disabling the GUI by default (a change which GNU gdb users will not
notice at all):

Here's the latest version of the patch:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-12/msg00132.html

Tom