Re: Question.....

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 04:50:19PM +0900, leedh wrote:

> Now, We are willing to connect cygnus GNU debugger toolkit(host
> system-window NT) to angel debugger on EBSA-285 Board(target
> system-strongArm).
>
> But, cygnus debugger isn't connectted to target system.

You're trying to use gdb to talk to the Angel ROM monitor to
debug ARM software, right?  And you can't get gdb to talk to
the Angel monitor?

1) Make sure you have a current snapshot of gdb -- something
   less than two months old.  Older versions of gdb don't
   handle RDI/ADP as well.

2) What exactly happens when you tell gdb to coneect to the
   Angle ROM monitor using the "target rdi" command?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com