C++ Overload testsuite fixes, need someone to verify

Can someone verify, that i am correct in thinking you get unexpected
failures in gdb.c++/ovldbreak.exp due to "breakpoint info" failures?
I have a patch, i just want to make sure it's not me.
It appears the source line the test suite expects main to appear on
in that file is 49, and main really appears at 48, so the regex to
match doesn't work.  I diffed the ovldbreak.cc file, and i get no
differences.

--Dan