Chris Blizzard is famous!

There is a great interview with Chris Blizzard here:
http://www.linuxpower.org/display.php?id=168

He was even tactful enough to avoid saying "I'd be having much better
luck with getting Mozilla working well on Unix if it weren't for the
fact that GDB on Linux sucks rocks through a small straw".  But I'm
sure he was thinking it :-).

Yeah, I know, I should go back to hacking on the dlclose() and other
bugs which are affecting Mozilla rather than just talking about GDB
and Mozilla, but I did enjoy the interview.