Try out the patch database

Take a look at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/contribute.html, and
let me know what you think.

I'd like to incorporate the text of that page itself into the main GDB
page, http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/.

contribute.html refers to three new pages:

- patch-db.html, which is supposed to be everything a new contributor
  needs to know to add a patch to the patch database.

- patch-checklist.html, a checklist for submitting patches via
  E-mail.  Originally, I was going to do a template, but it seems like
  GNATS will do everything that's important automatically, so I don't
  think a template offers much benefit over simple instructions.

- assigning.html, a page explaining the copyright situation, and
  directing people to talk to me.  Eventually, of course, we'll want a
  role mail address for this, but I want to get things going quickly.