Re: RDI target broken in 000215 snapshot

Grant Edwards wrote:

> The RDI target support seems to be broken in the 000215
> snapshot.  I'm unable to execute any of the eCos test programs,
> or any other applictions I've written. (they run fine with a
> patched-up 4.18 gdb).  I don't know what's wrong with it and
> won't have time to look at it for a while.

Can you be more specific?  It is working right with the AEB board and
with another one I have here.  Both use serial ports.

I am not using that specific snapshot and I have no idea what sort of
problems you may be encountering.  There was sort of a code freeze so it
should not be much different from others.

Please let me know what is your host machine, what version of tools did
you use to build gdb, if on cygwin, which version of the dll and, last
but not least, what is it that you are getting on the console.

> Is somebody currently working on the RDI code?  If so, I'll
> leave well enough alone until the code stabilizes.

The usual folks.  You, myself, Thomas, Nick, Jim...  and I build and
test it at least twice a week.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat, Inc. - Toronto                 E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com