Re: problems with gdb

> I think that the version that I have is based on a snapshot from 19991004.
> Jim should know more.  Jim?

You are working off the gdb-4.18-10.src.rpm which is in Red Hat Linux
6.2beta?  While I am interested in knowing whether that version is
totally broken for multi-threads (when combined with glibc and
everything else from 6.2beta), I've given up on making it usable for
Mozilla (given that 6.2beta is already frozen and the number of
mozilla developers is small compared with the total number of people
using Linux).  I just don't see how to do it without too much risk of
breaking something else.

The key task is in getting GDB in CVS fixed.  You just told me to get
Mozilla from CVS (it is building now, I know because the fan on my
laptop is in high speed mode and will be for the next hour or so :-))
so turnabout is fair play and I can tell you to do the same for GDB
:-)