Re: Patch: Remove 'Dave' error message.

> I agree that it is not very helpful for foreigners to have things like
> this in there, sigh.

Well, I guess I never found that particular error message to be all
that amusing.

Not that anyone should take my word for it.  After all, I'm the guy
who put in the "help set verbose" hack, and still chuckles when I
think of it.  I mean, would you trust the sense of humor of someone
like that?

(gdb) help set verbose
Set verbosity.
(gdb) set verbose on
(gdb) help set verbose
Set verbose printing of informational messages.
(gdb)