Re: gdbstubs library posted at sourceforge

> I just moved my gdbstubs library to sourceforge.net.

Cool!  I've added a link from http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/ - at
the bottom of the page with the other links.

> The release license is LGPL.

Are you sure you want this rather than public domain (as the stubs in
the GDB distribution) or XFree86-style?  I suppose maybe it is a moot
point if people leave out the stubs when they actually ship code, but
in general, the LGPL's requirement that people make available .o's
makes it somewhat impractical for many embedded applications.

> I'll also take any suggestions on how to manage the project--- I'm not
> exactly skilled in the art of extreme multitarget development, at
> least not yet.  :^)

You've already done the hard part by being dumb ^H^H^H^H brave enough
to start the project!  Feel free to ask if you have specific
questions.