Re: A patch for gdbserver/configure.in?

>>>>> "H.J." == H J Lu <hjl@valinux.com> writes:
H.J.> Can someone please tell me why per arch file is not used for
H.J.> xm.h, nm.h and tm.h? I don't think it is correct for Linux.

It's not correct for anything.

GDB itself once used that scheme for finding xm, nm, and tm files.  I
changed it many years ago to better support multi-target operating
systems.  I didn't realize that gdbserver did the same thing at the
time.

However, I sent a patch converting gdbserver to use autoconf instead
of cygnus configure many months ago.  This fixed this problem, and a
handful more.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin