Re: Breakpoints

I have seen gdb use breakpoints when steping at the source level. It mostly uses
multiple 's' packets but occasionally uses a break point. Of course when stepping
over a function (next) it always uses a breakpoint. No one has given me a
definitive answer on this, but from my experience so far it would seem that gdb
does not set multiple breakpoints when stepping (using either step or next). If
anyone has had a different experience I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
David Williams
davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au