new C++ ABI mangling

This might be off-topic here; I don't venture into the world of debuggers
very often.  :-)

Current development g++ uses a new mangling scheme.  While trying to debug
a program compiled with current g++ under gdb/insight 5.0, I immediately
ran into problems because, of course, 5.0 is expecting a much different
mangling scheme.

Two newbie questions come out of this:

    1)  Is there a patch to add the new/V3 demangling style to gdb?  Even
        if it isn't the default?  Right now `set demangle-style' won't
        help us.

    2)  I've never followed Insight development, so this'll sound dumb:

        Is there a CVS repository for Insight?  I'd like to track the
        sources in order to use/apply any patches for (1), but don't know
        where to look.  Or do I just grab current GDB sources and get
        the gui chunks from elsewhere...?

Much thanks,
Phil