problem with completion and C++ mangling

Hello all,

I'm new to the list so please forgive me if this was already discussed, but
I'm extremely frustrated with this persistent problem: when doing function
completion for a "break" command in a C++ program, the C++ demangling is not
used, and thus the completion becomes useless.

Let me give you an example ("<TAB>" indicates where I press the Tab key):
[khazad-dum !28 L2 ~/src/dmg] % gdb dmg
GNU gdb 5.0
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
(gdb) break Tree<TAB>
TreeExplorer
TreeExplorer type_info function
TreeExplorer type_info node
TreeExplorer virtual table
TreeExplorer::TreeExplorer(DMGraph *, unsigned short, unsigned short)
TreeExplorer::add_node_to_ann(node)
TreeExplorer::ann_search(NilXState const &)
TreeExplorer::build_nodes_on_traj(node, CtrlInp const &, vector<State, allocator<State> > const &)
TreeExplorer::develop_node(node)
TreeExplorer::execute(void)
TreeExplorer::make_ann_tree(void)
TreeExplorer::pick_node(void)
TreeExplorer::pick_traj_len(void)
TreeExplorer::reconnect(node, CtrlInp const &, vector<State, allocator<State> > const &, node)
TreeExplorer::search_k(void)
TreeExplorer::spawn(node, CtrlInp const &, vector<State, allocator<State> > const &)
TreeExplorer::update_ann_tree(void)
TreeExplorer::~TreeExplorer(void)
(gdb) break TreeExplorer::bui<TAB>
build__11TrajBuilderRt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5StateUi
build_nodes_on_traj__12TreeExplorerG4nodeRC7CtrlInpRCt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5State
(gdb) break TreeExplorer::build_nodes_on_traj__12TreeExplorerG4nodeRC7CtrlInpRCt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5State
the class TreeExplorer does not have any method named build_nodes_on_traj__12TreeExplorerG4nodeRC7CtrlInpRCt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5State
Hint: try 'TreeExplorer::build_nodes_on_traj__12TreeExplorerG4nodeRC7CtrlInpRCt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5State<TAB> or 'TreeExplorer::build_nodes_on_traj__12TreeExplorerG4nodeRC7CtrlInpRCt6vector2Z5StateZt9allocator1Z5State<ESC-?>
(Note leading single quote.)
(gdb)

Is this a known bug, or is there some option I have to set?  Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated; it really sucks to have to type everything in.

--
Maciej Kalisiak		mac@dgp.toronto.edu	www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac