Re: Debugging with ANGEL

> Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:19:19 -0500
> From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser@cygnus.com>
>
> > * An other stupid question: What time difference is between Hamburg
> >   and Toronto (plus or minus?)  And what difference between Toronto
> >   and Silicon Valley?
> >

> Toronto is 3 hours ahead of Silicon Valley.  And I keep asking our engineers
> in Germany what is the time difference for them and I keep forgetting!
> And there is all these changes to save daylight...

These issues should be easy to figure out by looking at the mail
headers of the person in question: you have there the local time and
the offset from GMT.  (Assuming people send mail from where they live,
which might not be true, as you can see from the headers of *this*
message, due to the ORBS nuisance with this list.)