Re: GDB GNATS bug tracking database available

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 09:18:02PM -0700, Kevin Buettner wrote:
>On Oct 26, 11:10pm, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> I've set up a GNATS database for entering GDB bugs.  The easiest way
>> to find it is to go to the gdb web page and follow the BUGS link.
>>
>> http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/
>
>I'm playing around with it now and I'm able to query all of the
>bugs, but when I try to view one of them by clicking on the bug's
>number, I see:
>
>View Problem Report: 12   User: guest
>Database: gdb
>Access: viewconf
>Error: no PRs matched
>
>Is this right?

I had deleted all of my testing PRs and forgot to delete the
accompanying index entries, so, yes, this is correct.

I've zeroed the index and added one PR.  After waiting for the normal
ten minute lag between entering a PR and seeing it show up via gnatsweb,
it seems to be viewable using the normal method.  I.e., you don't have to
login.

Apologies for the confusion.

cgf