gdbserver/ARM

I've been trying to compile the Insight V5 gdbserver for arm-linux and
it's missing a ton of standard header files. The problem is that if I try
to point to the standard system copies of the header files, things
quickly go downhill from there. And the files don't seem to be in the
Insight tree. Do you have any suggestions?
-PaulKinzelman