Multi-arch and simulators questions

Hi!

I'm trying to multi-arch the 68hc11 gdb target.

It has a simulator which uses the common framework.

Is there anything to do on that?

How can we integrate several simulators in GDB?

Have you ever tried gdb with both mips and sh for example?

What would be the configure command to get two targets in the same gdb?

Thanks,
	Stephane

         Home                               Office
E-mail: stcarrez@worldnet.fr               Stephane.Carrez@sun.com
WWW:    http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez   http://www.sun.com
Mail:   17, rue Foucher Lepelletier        6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
        92130 Issy Les Moulineaux          78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
        France