This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Does Gdb for win32 exist?
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Does Gdb for win32 exist?
- From: Motohiko dot Nagano at jp dot sony dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:21:07 +0900
Is there GDB which meet the following 3 requirements?
* Can "target exec" win32 native program (for example, notepad.exe)
* Can debug multi-thread program
* Can signal
I want to use GDB on Windows98 or Windows 2000.
Using gdb in cygwin1.1.2, I get the following error.
(gdb) target exec E:\\WINNT\\notepad.exe
"E:\WINNT\notepad.exe": not in executable format: File format not recognized
Using gdb in cygwin B20.1, I cannnot debug multi-thread program.
If someone knows the GDB which meet the requirements, please tell me it.
Motohiko Nagano <email@example.com>