This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: DEJAGNU will not build...
- To: Scott Bambrough <scottb at netwinder dot org>
- Subject: Re: DEJAGNU will not build...
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:24:46 +1000
- CC: GDB Mailing List <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, binutils mailing list <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3957A1D3.3E81F34@netwinder.org>
Scott Bambrough wrote:
> I am unable to get dejagnu to build. I have checked out the dejagnu sources,
> and downloaded the latest tarball from sourceware. It refuses to build anything
> with a dependency on ./include/libiberty.h. This file (actually the whole
> directory) is not present when the module is checked out. Should the directory
> be added to the module, the configury changed to setup INCDIR correctly, or am I
> just doing something dumb?
It would simply be missing - since people check out ``gdb dejagnu'' or
``binutils dejagnu'' no one has noticed.