This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
DEJAGNU will not build...
- To: GDB Mailing List <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: DEJAGNU will not build...
- From: Scott Bambrough <scottb at netwinder dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:32:51 -0400
- CC: binutils mailing list <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Rebel.com
I am unable to get dejagnu to build. I have checked out the dejagnu sources,
and downloaded the latest tarball from sourceware. It refuses to build anything
with a dependency on ./include/libiberty.h. This file (actually the whole
directory) is not present when the module is checked out. Should the directory
be added to the module, the configury changed to setup INCDIR correctly, or am I
just doing something dumb?
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer